Old February 1st 06, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default Outlook 2000 PST file is too big. How to fix it, please?

wrote:

When I start Outlook 2000, it says there are 26,002 items in a
newly-created "Lost & Found" folder. All other folders are empty.
And there are 52 "Recovered Folder 8123" sub-folders (each with a
different number) under the "Lost & Found" folder. Those 52 are
empty.

When I click on the "Lost & Found" folder to see the contents, it says
it's Unable to display the folder, There are errors, Run the Inbox
repair tool. I did that again... same results.

Sounds like you're going to need the services of a company specializing in
PST data recovery.
--
Brian Tillman