Old February 20th 08, 09:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Arne

Default auto calculate age from birthdate in Calendar

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Arne wrote:

Yes it does enter the birthday in automaticly, however it does not
show the age of the contact that has a birthday, and it does not show
any contact info about the person who has a birthday. Is it possible
to get this in anyway?

See also: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/age_form.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

That form is for outlook 2003, is there a similar form for outlook 2007? I
know I can get the age on the contact with the other code. However I wonder
if it is possible to get it in the calender right behind the birthday
subject? For example Arne's Birthday xx, where xx is the age number.