Old February 20th 08, 03:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Arne

Default auto calculate age from birthdate in Calendar

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

BorisS wrote:

Brian, are you getting the age because you've entered into the
appointment, or is there a way to get a reminder to come up from a
person's contact info? I just enter an all day appointment for all
birthdays, and then that comes up as reminder. When I remember, I
put the year of birth into the notes, so can do the math.

Are you saying there is some other way of getting a birthday reminder
of any sort? Please tell, as I'd be interested.

I put the person in as a Contact and then add their birthdate top the
Contact record. Outlook automatically enters it into the calendar with a
reminder.
--
Brian Tillman

Yes it does enter the birthday in automaticly, however it does not show the
age of the contact that has a birthday, and it does not show any contact info
about the person who has a birthday. Is it possible to get this in anyway?