Old January 31st 06, 09:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Outlook 2000 PST file is too big. How to fix it, please?

Upon further research, I think I see the New problem... My Outlook
2000 PST file is 2.1 Gbytes... apparently too big.

When I didn't know of the PST file size limit, Outlook crashed, and it
told me to run the Inbox Repair Tool. I did, and it failed.

Now,... I've read on some posts that the SCANPST program will further
corrupt a PST file that's too big. Now, Outlook won't come up. How do
I reduce that PST file size if I cannot get Outlook up?

Help, please.

Thanks.