Old January 25th 08, 02:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Duncan Mullins

Default Will not display contacts-won't display new contact-won't display imported address book-HELP!!

We have a winner!

Folders and Groups was already checked. The shared entries were a handful
of duplicates from the main identity. I wasn't aware that those counted as
separate contacts in the 999 figure. I deleted all the duplicates from the
shared book after I noticed they remained in the main book when deleted.
Boom! Contacts displayed again at 998.

I knew it was something simple! It didn't make sense to me that "shared"
addresses would could double in the total...oh well, who said MS was
logical? Thanks, Ronald.

Duncan Mullins

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message
When you counted addresses, where you only counting addresses under one
Identity?
What about shared contacts?
In the Address Book, View, check Folders and Groups.
Shared contacts are also displayed in the Contacts List.
--
Ronald Sommer