Old January 25th 08, 05:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear [MS MVP]

Default Will not display contacts-won't display new contact-won't display imported address book-HELP!!

If you have more than 100 contacts, Contacts pane will appear blank.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

Duncan Mullins wrote:
Hello -

Today the contacts in the Contacts pane disappeared. It just says "There
are no contacts to display". They are all still in my address book. Yes,
the little box to display contacts is checked. Also, if I enter a new
contact it still says "there are no contacts to display".

I created a new identity and tried to import my address book. The
addresses
were displayed in the contact pane as they were importing, then suddenly
it
said "There are no contacts to display" again while the import function
was
STILL flying through the contact names. The import box finished and said
it
was "successful". What in the world is happening?? I've heard about them
disappearing if you have more than 999 contacts, but I only have 968.

Any ideas out there?? Thank you for ANY help!