Old January 23rd 08, 05:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Nathan H

Default Outlook 2007 filter on send by the From: field?

This seems simple, but I don't see how to setup a rule for the following.

Background:
I'm on an Exchange 2007 server using Outlook 2007 with rights to send as User2 (Options Tab - Show From, click From... select User2)

Problem:
I want to filter messages after being sent, and if the From: field is User2 then move the message to the User2 mail folder.

Tried:
Check message after sending
through the specified account (but only shows Microsoft Exchange)

Any ideas ?!

Thanks for any help,

Cheers,

Nathan