Old January 21st 08, 08:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
GJ.Oomens[_2_]

Default Default Account keeps changing

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:39:51 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I am running SBS 2003 and I have 2 Vista Laptops running Office 2007.
When I set an smtp account as the default account in Outlook, after I
reboot, my default email account gets changed back the Exchange
Account, which I don't want. This happens with 2 different laptops
belonging to 2 different users.

Is there a setting in SBS that overrides this each time the laptops
log onto the domain? I've gone through it and I can't find anything.

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/defaultacct.htm
--
Gérard