Old January 13th 08, 09:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default Don't send update in Outlook 2007

Sean Bogan wrote:

The issue is that there was an option in previous versions of Outlook
to save an appointment without sending an update to all attendees.
This is no longer an option in Outlook 2007.

You can save and send update or you can cancel changes. But there
doesn't appear to be a way to move the meeting without sending an
update.

I just tried this. I created a meeting request and sent it. I then opened
the meeting request, change it, and clicked the X in the upper right. I got
a pop-up that gave me three raio buttons: Save changes and send update",
"Save changes but don't send", and "Don't save changes". Those are the same
three choices Outlook 2003 gives.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]