Old January 8th 08, 05:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Danny

Default This message with restricted permission cannot be viewed...

Remove the Google Desktop application, and this issue will be resolved.
There is something with the indexing of emails through the Google Desktop
that causes problems.

"Darren" wrote:

A user is getting an error in Outlook 2003. It was updated from sp2 to sp3
but same result. The error message is "This message with restricted
permission cannot be viewed in the reading pane until you verify your
credentials. Open the item to read its contents and verify your credentials"
Sometimes I cannot even open the message and if I fix the above message I
bet he'll be able to open up the emails. There's nothing special about the
messages. No attachments. He may be able to open them at some point but
trying them later, he can't open them.
What's the fix for this?
Thanks
--