Old January 4th 08, 06:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
F. H. Muffman

Default $25 Challenge

"Swifty" wrote in message
----- Mardman ----- wrote:
I will pay $25 via Paypal to the first person who can tell me how is
insert a page break in Outlook 2007.

In general, a more effective approach is the psychological one. Assert
that something cannot be done and most folks will bust a gut to prove you
wrong, showing you how it can be done in the process. This is about the
most effective weapon in my arsenal. You make yourself look a fool in the
process, but it's more foolish failing to get the answer you seek.

Or, y'know, just ask. People around here like answering questions. Using a
psychological approach like that just makes you sound impatient, and you'd
be amazed how many people around here are quite good at picking out people
trying to play the system....
--
f.h.