Old January 4th 08, 05:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Swifty

Default $25 Challenge

----- Mardman ----- wrote:
I will pay $25 via Paypal to the first person who can tell me how is insert
a page break in Outlook 2007.

I won't add to the other solutions, but for future reference you've
pitched your bid too high. I usually find that $5 works well, although
I've gone as high as $100 once (a commercial product has a bug that
affects only me, so they won't fix it. I was trying to suborn one of
their developers into slipping it in quietly. I work for the same
company, so have access to the developer community).

In general, a more effective approach is the psychological one. Assert
that something cannot be done and most folks will bust a gut to prove
you wrong, showing you how it can be done in the process. This is about
the most effective weapon in my arsenal. You make yourself look a fool
in the process, but it's more foolish failing to get the answer you seek.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html