Old January 3rd 08, 11:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
VanguardLH

Default $25 Challenge

"Mardman" wrote in message
I will pay $25 via Paypal to the first person who can tell me how is
insert a page break in Outlook 2007. I want to be able to email me
resume and 2 other sheets and have the recipiant print them out in
proper format. I don't want my resume cut off onto two pages. If
you don't follow please ask.

HTML doesn't have *page* breaks because HTML is continuous per "page".
When you visit a web page, there aren't pages within that page.

You haven't sent a resume to many employers. They always ask for a
*file* with your resume. They don't want to save your e-mail. They
want the file so they can save it. So write it up in whatever doc
format the employer will accept and send that as an attachment. Most
employer will accept Word's .doc format (but if using Word 2007 then
use the older compatible .doc format). Even if the employer doesn't
have Word, the Word Viewer is a free download from Microsoft plus many
other office suites, like Open Office, can read Word docs.