Old January 3rd 08, 07:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
schwikes

Default How do I share my Contacts/Address Book with someone else?

A girl I work with and I both maintain Contact Lists, like Work Related,
Personal, Employees E-Mails, etc. What we'd like to do is have one shared
list that either one of us can update and it shows up for both, so we "Shared
our Contacts" but now, we'd like to see that same list in our Address Book,
so we can also email these people without having to re-type them. Plus, we
want to automatically update whenever either one of us received some new
contact info, so that when we have to email a big group, we can choose out of
that updated list.
Thanks for any ideas!!