Old January 2nd 08, 03:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Outlook 2003 - Move E-mail to Folder Using Rules (Dependant on Sender& When Received)

Hi,

I am trying to set up my outlook to automatically file emails from my
inbox to the appropriate folder for a sender but only after the have
been in my inbox for a set period of time.

Setting up a rule for moving the mail from a specific sender is fairly
straight forward and you can select a specific period in time such as:
02/01/08 - 09/01/08 but i cannot find a way to do this when an email
has been in my inbox for longer than a week. Can anyone help?

Regards

paulsmith999