Old December 29th 07, 03:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky

Default "Access is denied" error in Outlook 2007

what exactly does the error say? (many dialogs can be copied as text)

try resetting the web settings in IE's tools, internet options dialog.
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/firefox.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"Bubba" wrote in message
Hi,
I get an error message when trying to open web-links contained in any
message in my outlook 2007. I have just upgraded from OL2003 and
previously had no issues.
I cannot find anywhere to modify the security options for this. If I click
on the link a second time, I am prompted to choose a program to open the
file with, and if I choose my web browser it's OK, but this happens with
every link I get.
I am running WinXPPro SP2, no google desptop installed, C.A. 2008
FW/AV/AS.

Any help appreciated. Cheers,
Bubba