Old December 29th 07, 01:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Bubba

Default "Access is denied" error in Outlook 2007

Hi,
I get an error message when trying to open web-links contained in any
message in my outlook 2007. I have just upgraded from OL2003 and previously
had no issues.
I cannot find anywhere to modify the security options for this. If I click
on the link a second time, I am prompted to choose a program to open the
file with, and if I choose my web browser it's OK, but this happens with
every link I get.
I am running WinXPPro SP2, no google desptop installed, C.A. 2008 FW/AV/AS.

Any help appreciated. Cheers,
Bubba