Old December 17th 07, 01:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default Why does our logo within signature come across as an attachmen

rtvs wrote:

Can I send you an email to see what's going on?

I don't use HTML at all. I send plain text messages only because I believe
pictures, unless integral to the information I intend the messages to send,
are pointless and only server to make the messages larger than they need to
be. Even when I send a formatted message, I never include images unless it
is the image itself that is the topic of the message (i.e., a screen shot
showing an error, for example).
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]