Old December 14th 07, 10:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
rtvs

Default Why does our logo within signature come across as an attachmen

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

rtvs wrote:

When messages are received, our logo - which is part of the email
signature - shows up as an attachment. This defeats the purpose of
including it.
We also receive pictures from others as attachments instead of being
embedded in the message section of the email.

In what format are you sending the messages? Did you embed the logo in the
signature? See if something here helps:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/signatures.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Brian,

Thank you for the information. Format of messages is HTML and under the
advanced edit, a right click-insert-picture, places our logo in the signature
and looks fine. When choose 'New' in email, the signature [incl. logo] is at
the bottom and looks fine. However, when received, either in my folder or at
the recipients email list, it is NOT at the bottom, but shows as an img
attachment.
A friend sends emails with her co's logo at the bottom and I never have to
"do" anything - it is just there under the co's address.
Can I send you an email to see what's going on?
Richard