Old November 28th 07, 10:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Janet

Default How to change Outlook color scheme different than Windows (2007)?

I have Windows 2007.

I prefer Windows color Scheme with High Contrast Black with a black
background, however it is difficult to compose a message in MS Outlook 2007
with a black background with navy blue text (my preference).
What I would like to do is have Black Color Scheme for Windows and a basic
scheme (white stationary) for Outlook messages.

How do I have two differenct color schemes on my computer?