Old November 28th 07, 04:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Mrunali

Default sending of bcc without the 'to' box showing the sender

If you have added your signature into Outlook then you will get value in To
field.
go to-- Tools--Options--Mail Format--Signatures--delete all signatures
and then try to send message with Bcc.

"Moses Kasuva" wrote:

when I send a message with the recipients on the bcc field the mail on the
recipient side is always showing on the 'To' field the senders email address
though the bcc recipients do not see one another.

I would like to have the 'To' field not showing anything when I send the bcc
to the recipients.

In short I would like that when I send email as bcc then the recipients
receives it with neither of the addressing fields showing anything.

Kindly assist me on this.