Old November 13th 07, 11:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default Hide non-working hours in single day calendar

Chris wrote:

Our new CEO is wanting his outlook single-day calendar to display
only his working hours (between 8:00AM and 5:00PM). He said this his
how Outlook was configured for him at list last job and he would like
the same setup here. I've seached the internet and looked through all
the options in Outlook but cannot find any such feature. Does this
feature exists and if so how do you enable it? We are using Outlook
2003.

The feature does not exist and never has, as far as I know. Daily (and Work
Week) calendars display the entire day, coloring the working hours
differently than the non-working hours. When I display the daily or work
week calendars, the top of the display defaults to my starting work time,
but that's as close as it gets.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]