Old November 1st 07, 10:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

Default Office Standard 2007 Trial & Outlook 2007 full version

So your mail data cannot be lost under any circumstance, and yet you have no
backup?

You have to uninstall the trial prior to installing retail

"cmmsc777" wrote in message
I used the Office Standard 2007 trial and it expired yesterday. I only
really used Outlook, so I went to Office Depot today and purchased Outlook
2007 full licensed version.

I installed the Outlook 2007 w/out removing the Office Standard 2007 trial
aa all my emails are needed and cannot be lost under any circumstances..

When I open Outlook 2007 it is still the trial version of Office Standard
2007 and is severely crippled.

Any help would be great--new job--very deadline oriented and I'm
essentially
stuck until this is resolved.

Thanks so much!