Old October 22nd 07, 06:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Rafael[_2_]

Default Save Calendar item to iCal format

Thanks Sue.

I had tried this already but the example I see there is for VBA only which I
am not able to traslate to VBScript. The VBScript example only talks about
saving to text. I know the const value is olICal for VBA but not sure what
number that is for VBScript.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

When in doubt, check the object browser: Press ALt+F11 to open the VBA environment in Outlook, then press F2. Switch from All Libraries to Outlook to browse all Outlook objects and their properties, methods, and events. You'll be able to see the AppointmentItem.SaveAs method and the enumeration that determines the constants it supports. You can select any object or member, then press F1 to see its Help topic, which usually will include code examples.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Rafael" wrote in message ...
All,

I have not been able to find a good example on saving an Outlook Calendar
item as iCal (ics) using vbscript from a form. Any idea on what the Const
variable should be set to or is there an example you can share?

Thanks in adavanced!

Rafael