Old October 22nd 07, 09:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Tina

Default Outlook Calendar resource scheduling grayed out

Well, I figured out that clicking the first option un-grays the bottom 2
options (duh). I'm a "publisher" now for the resource calendar, but am
guessing I need a password for this resource account in order to change the
options??

"Tina" wrote:

When I go to resource scheduling, only the top option of "processing meeting
requests" is available. The next 2 options are grayed out. Is this a
setting that would need to be edited in Exchange?