Old October 22nd 07, 06:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default How do only view my active hours in outlook calender screen?

fitman wrote:

How can i adjust my outlook calender to only show/view my active
hours and not my non-active hours? I have a very small monitor and
space is scarce. Thanks

You can't. Outlook will always show all 24 hours, coloring your working
hours differently than your non-workingones. I don't know why you think
that's a problem, however, since Outlook will scroll the day view when make
your calendar window as small as you need.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]