Old October 10th 07, 06:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default PLEASE!!!!

When posting a question about Outlook, include your Outlook/Exchange version to avoid the helpers having to back and forth to find out what version you are using since the *6* different versions have different abilities.

Personally, I will be skipping any posts that require a version specific answer if the poster does not include the version in their original request for assistance.

My life, my rules.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading.