Old October 6th 07, 10:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Where can I find a template to print the weekly outlook calandar

Learn how to post a question: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide at least a modicum of information about what you are trying to accomplish. Otherwise, you are wasting our time and yours when someone has to come along and try to pry information out of you.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading.

"elspeth" wrote NOTHING!