Old September 25th 07, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Forest

Default How to Delete Extra Calendars?

When I moved from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003, my transfer failed, and it
asked me to rety it, I did. It apparently didnt fail completely, since the
successful retry created all the default folders with a "1" at the end, such
as "Calendar1".
I've now moved to Outlook 2007 and we have a MS Exchange server and can do
appts, etc. via the server. I now notice that events that go to the
Calendar1 folder tell me that I won't get meeting confirmations, etc.

I tried to move my "Calendar1" contents to "Calendar", but failed,
apparenlty 12 times. A friend was finally able to do it, though I'm not sure
what was done. I know it failed 12 times since the current Calendar actually
shows inside appts as being in "Calendar13".

My problem is I now have 4 reminders popping up for the same events. (1 from
Calendar13, 1 from Calendar12, Calendar11, another just says Calendar) (Not
sure why its only 4, since there appear to be 13 of them)

I've deleted the Calendars from the Outlook interface, but it seems they are
really still there, in some file, finding reminder info, and tracking appts.

How can I delete ALL of the old Calendars, and just keep it all in the main
"Calendar" folder? Where are these calendars located on my C-Drive?

Forest