Old September 12th 07, 08:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Firedancer

Default My new incoming messages (unread) are no longer bold

Well that sucks... Thanks, anyway, Brian. I appreciate the help you gave.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Firedancer wrote:

I apologize. Yes - it IS Outlook 2007. And thank you!!! The
suggestion you gave fixed the bold on incoming messages. Yahoo!!!
And you are also correct on the header, as far as which part I'm
referring to. In the AutoPreview pane on the bottom, it shows the
header at the top of that: subject, from, date, etc. It specifically
displays the "subject" in large, bold font.

To the best of my knowledge, you can't change the format of the Reading Pane
display.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]