Old September 11th 07, 08:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default Meeting request - ' no response needed'

BishopsGateHOA wrote:

Is there anyway to send out an Outlook meeting request and choose 'no
response needed'? I send an appt to hundreds of people frequently and
do not care about seeing who accepted declined etc. I know I can setup
a rule to auto delete these but it would be nice if there was a way to
set this per meeting options or something.

Sending a meeting as an attachment to a mail message will allow them to add
it to their calendars if they want without you being told whether or not
they have.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]