Old August 30th 07, 09:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
George

Default Sync phone to outlook 2007 probs

I have emailed them and am awaiting a responce, however from my point of you
everything was working fine until I re-loaded windows xp.

Also on a couple of occasions since the reloading a window has popped saying
something like the system has logged some faults, do I mind if these are sent
to microsoft for diagnosis. It's a bit like error reporting but not the same.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

George wrote:

I have a mail profile in place but still no better. I wish to use
outlook 2007 instead of express because you can sync calender etc.

I am inclined to think that this is a windows problem because
everything was working great until I reloaded windows xp. What else
can I check?

Have you spoken with the people who maintain your sync software or visited
their support web pages?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]