Old August 30th 07, 07:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
SolRodriguez

Default Outlook connector error 0x80040126

I uninstalled Outlook Connector and reinstalled it, and I seem to have a
connection now. I can even send outgoing mail, but I am not able to receive
any mail.

The server status detailed report says:

"Information is missing from your Microsoft Passport Network profile. In
Calendar, click Options, and then update your personal profile."

I know that the calendar should not sync because I don't have a Hotmail
Premium account, but I can't even receive email. What's even more confusing
is that the server status says I am connected to the Calendar, and the mail
storage in the server status shows 5Gb instead of 2!!! It seems like Outlook
Connector thinks I have a paid premium account, but I don't.

Thanks again in advance.

Sol