Old August 28th 07, 03:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

Default Sync phone to outlook 2007 probs

George wrote:

I 'm not sure how to check what you are suggesting. The other thing
that I have just remembered is that after reloading windows, I
removed office 97 pro as I no longer needed it and could see no
benifit in running both office suites, could that have had an affect?

Did you uninstall Office Pro 976 before installing Outlook 2007? You
should. Also, you'll probably need to create a new mail profile with the
Mail applet in Control Panel. Finally, never scan incoming or outgoing mail
with an antivirus program.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]