Old August 28th 07, 10:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
George

Default Sync phone to outlook 2007 probs

Hi. I have had office 2007 for a couple of months and have been able to sync
my SE K750 with Contacts Calender Tasks and notes via the SE pc suite. This
has all worked really well.
Then I had an unrelated problem with windows and ended up having to reload
windows xp via the upgrade install. After that I ended up with severall
problems most of which I have now sorted but two remain with outlook.

The NOD32 add-in no longer loads which it did previously, this is not the
end of the world as emails are still been scanned.

My main problem is that when I want to sync my phone the Se pc suite only
offers to sync with outlook express and no longer picks up outlook contacts,
calender etc as used to before.

I have tried re loading both office pro and the SE pc suite but still it
won't work.

Any ideas? it used to all work great but not now, could it be a windows xp
probem? missing files etc

All other programs work fine just these two issues with outlook.

Thanks