Old August 14th 07, 02:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

Default Outlook Express 6

"Donald Sessler" wrote in message
When I am in Newsgroups and havee aa lot of items and want to close them,
OE will ofton "hang" when I click "mark aall read". This throws me out of
Outlook and onto my desktop. Using Media Center Edition 2005 XP. Does
anyone else experience this?
TIA

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlooke xpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ress.ge neral
Good luck!