Old January 25th 06, 07:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
don

Default Make text in folders section bigger.

I had to change the resolution of my desktop and the text in the folders and
"From/To/Received" sections of my OE 6 page are now too small for my old eyes
to read. I've looked all over, including help index, but can't find out how
to make them bigger.

I suppose I could find the answer more easily if I knew the technical names
of the sections of the O.E. page, but I couldn't find those either.

I'm generally pretty familiar with changing the display (Appearance, etc.)
properties. I thought the key to it might be somewhere in there, but if it
is I couldn't find it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Don