Old July 24th 07, 09:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Andy Collins[_2_]

Default Cannot remove second calendar

Ok, so how do I now delete one of these calendars, and force all new entries
to go to the main one? Starting Outlook with the /resetfolders switch didn't
seem to work

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

Sounds almost like he has two psts - the old one and the new one - if so,
just open the old calendar and drag the appts to the new one. Use the By
category view and select all...

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"Andy Collins" Andy
wrote in message
Hi
I recently migrated a user onto a new laptop, and now when he views his
calendar, he has 2 default calendars. One is populated with all of his old
appointments, but unfortunantly, its the second, empty one where all his
new
appointment entries are going
Can anyone tell me how to either remove the 2nd calendar from his profile,
or how to force all appointments to go to the correct calendar

note: when you try and delete either calendar, it errors, saying that it
is
a special Outlook folder, and cannot be removed

Can anyone help me?