Old July 20th 07, 10:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
F. H. Muffman

Default Moving Outlook account to another Windows log-in user account

"chillinnsatx" wrote in message
Was not answered in Outlook General Questions group, I still need help
on
this.

Do you mean you didn't see the reply, or the reply didn't help?

The reply did not help

So reply to the reply, say how it failed to help you (in other words, what
didn't work with the reply) and seek more assistance in that thread, rather
then trying a new newsgroup where we could just end up giving you the exact
same advice since we haven't followed the original thread to see what you've
already been told to do.

--
f.h.