Old July 19th 07, 03:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
chillinnsatx

Default Moving Outlook account to another Windows log-in user account

I currently use 2 different Windows log-in User accounts, and have an email
account I access on each of them, 1 for work and 1 for home. I did this
because my work environment is wireless.

I'm sick of switching back and forth between Windows user accounts to check
work email vs. personal email. How do I transfer one Outlook email account
to another Windows user account on the same computer. I'm sure I could just
add an email account on one or the other, and delete it from the existing
User Account, but I'd like to retain all of my existing folders and content.
Then I'll need to figure out how to have 2 different email accounts under 1
profile that operate separately with their own respective folders, etc.