Old July 18th 07, 06:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Default How to use Draft folder

X out of the message you are creating and you will be prompted whether you
want to save changes. Yes will put it in Drafts. Or you can Ctrl+S and it
will also get there. When you want to continue, just double click on it and
type away. If it is lengthy, click File | Save and changes you have made up
to that point will be saved. When you're ready, just send it from there.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"Roman King" wrote in message
I am composing a letter.
How can I store unfinished letters into Draft Items folder?
Then, I would like to retrieve the draft letter to complete and send
later.
I am using Outlook Express.
Roman