Old June 28th 07, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Lisab

Default usa VBA to open an Outlook From

Please Help!

I would like to know the VBA code to open and Outlook form I created that is
in the Personal Forms Library.

I am currently using Access to send E-mail to people that are stored in my
database. I am using the code found in here
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209948/en-us

I think I have to change one of the following lines of code to something
else that refers to the form.
Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem)

'Create from Template
Set MyItem = myOlApp.CreateItemFromTemplate("C:\filename.oft")

PS. The form is just a basic form letter that does not have any fields.
There are graphics on the form and that is why I need to use it instead of
creating a new mail message.

Thanks