Old June 28th 07, 01:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
TechieBird

Default Cannot remove second calendar

Hi Andy

If you run Outlook with the /resetfolders switch, it will set one folder to
be the default for Calendar, Inbox, Tasks, etc. You should then be able to
move all the data into that and delete the other one.

I've never had any data loss from use of this, but it's probably a good idea
to back up the mailbox/PST first.
--
TechieBird
http://bwain-dump.blogspot.com

"Andy Collins" wrote:

Hi
I recently migrated a user onto a new laptop, and now when he views his
calendar, he has 2 default calendars. One is populated with all of his old
appointments, but unfortunantly, its the second, empty one where all his new
appointment entries are going
Can anyone tell me how to either remove the 2nd calendar from his profile,
or how to force all appointments to go to the correct calendar

note: when you try and delete either calendar, it errors, saying that it is
a special Outlook folder, and cannot be removed

Can anyone help me?