Old June 25th 07, 07:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

Default Office 2K on Vista Hm Prem - Outlook unable to find WAB DLL

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm

if you don't have a specific reason for using outlook and don't want to
upgrade to a version that works, I recommend using Vista's Mail and Calendar
applications. You'll gain all the features found on Outlook 2007's calendar.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"Pliny" wrote in message
&I have loaded Offfice 2000 on Vista Home Premium, and Word & Excel seem
ok
so far, but Outlook cannot save a new appointment because of "Unknown
error
0x98B4011D - unable to find WAB DLL"

Any suggestions?