Old June 21st 07, 06:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Default Send A Reply Message Or Forward A Message Containing Stationary

R. B. Houser R. B. wrote:

The person composing the message should dictate the stationary
selection and page formatting for THEIR message not the originator.

I'll have to disagree. I send plain text only messages. If I get replies
from people who are nasty enough to convert the reply to HTML, they
immediately get trashed. If I had wanted an HTML reply, I'd have sent an
HTML message. Besides, stationery adds absolutely noting to the
conversation. Information exchange is the entire idea behind email and
stationery never contains substance, only glitz and glitter.
--
Brian Tillman