Old June 15th 07, 12:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default "The certificate's CN Name does not match the passed value."

SteveK wrote:

I have one more symptom to go along with the problem.

I am getting a message when Outlook starts up:

"The data file 'Archive Folders' was not closed properly. This file
is being checked for problems."

Could this have something to do with the CN certicate not being saved?

Most likely not. It's usually the result of Outlook closing abruptly and
not performing a proper close of the PST.

and how can I fix the data file problem?

The only way to find out is to discover why Outlook closed irregularly.
--
Brian Tillman