Old June 13th 07, 04:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Fenton Beasley

Default Change the default font size in Outlook - universally

On Jun 13, 11:28 am, Fenton Beasley wrote:
I would like to change the default font size for Outlook.

I can change it for every folder (in View/Current View/Customise
Current View/Other settings) one at a time but this is proving
longwinded as there are lots of folders.

I have also changed it in Options/Mail Format/Fonts.

I have also changed the dpi setting in Windows' display settings. This
makes the text nice and big... in Windows but not Outlook's folders.
No matter what I change in Display Settings (including Appearance/Font
size), Outlook is a law unto itself.

Is there a way to change it without going through every folder's
settings?

Thanks

Forgot to mention. It's Outlook XP