Old May 22nd 07, 04:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Marc Seidler

Default Outlook 2007 on Vista Shuts down when opening mail.

I have Office Enterprise 2007 on Vista Business running both a pop account
and an exchange account. I only use exchange (SBS 2003) to share a public
calendar and contact list (no email) with 3 other users. When I open
Outlook and it is receiving messages (I have the reading pane open) it will
sometimes just shut down with no warning. When I reopen Outlook the reading
pane is closed. If I reopen the reading pane it works fine for a while and
then it happens again. I run AVG Antivirus without the Outlook add in. I
just run the pop account filter. I run the Office 2007 Junk filter.

--
Marc H. Seidler
The Computer Doctors

410-840-3434