Old May 22nd 07, 02:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
-_-

Default Stationery GPO Control - Outlook 2003/2007

I am starting here only so please feel free to direct me to better
newsgroups.

I would like to use a Group Policy to constrain users to a simple (read
no stationery besides basic edit pane) and clean look. Googling shows a
*few* options in the policy controls and one result suggested denying
permissions to each user to their [own] folder. Lastly, even running a
script to delete all of the stationery that does exist on our corporate LAN.

Is there a more elegant method? One that would more embrace the methods
and means offered by Group Policy in the first place.

But I will consider and thank all responses.

-_-