Old May 21st 07, 06:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Amy

Default How do I make appointments in someone elses shared calendar?

We are not using an Exchange server. I have it set up to publish our
calendars online. I can view what his schedule is... I just can't input
appointments for him.

"Oliver Vukovics" wrote:

Hi Amy,

are you using Exchange Server?

Not just be able to see if he's busy.

Do you work without Exchange but with the "Fre/Busy function of Outlook"?

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"Amy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am trying to coordinate calendars. My boss wants me to have access to
his
calendar to be able to book him appointments. Not just be able to see if
he's
busy. How do I set up appointments in his calendar. It tells me it is a
read only file.