Old May 21st 07, 06:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Default How do I make appointments in someone elses shared calendar?

We are not using an Exchange server. I have it set up to publish our
calendars online. I can view what his schedule is... I just can't input
appointments for him.

"Oliver Vukovics" wrote:

Hi Amy,

are you using Exchange Server?

Not just be able to see if he's busy.

Do you work without Exchange but with the "Fre/Busy function of Outlook"?

Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public SyncTool

"Amy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am trying to coordinate calendars. My boss wants me to have access to
calendar to be able to book him appointments. Not just be able to see if
busy. How do I set up appointments in his calendar. It tells me it is a
read only file.